USMEXFUSION, A.C. supports higher education institutions (HEIs) to internationalize their campuses and to develop global graduates.
We envision USMEXFUSION, A.C. being a lead organization that supports and advances the internationalization of higher education. These efforts improve institutional quality, support the formation of global graduates, and develop prosperous and peaceful communities.
1. We practice and celebrate internationalization.
2. We practice and celebrate interculturality.
3. We form and promote leaders in the field of comprehensive internationalization.
4. We join global efforts to generate global citizens.
5. We acknowledge, practice and celebrate the power of information sharing.
6. We agree that the content related to the field of comprehensive internationalization published through the USMEXFUSION website/portal, will be shared publicly as open access resources under a Creative Commons Copyright license, duly recognizing the author.
7. We recognize that in the knowledge society, electronic resources and technology keep us current with knowledge generation worldwide.
8. We acknowledge, practice and celebrate the power of collaboration with international counterparts.
9. We practice and celebrate gender equality and equity.
10. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical ability, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status.